Organization: Corporate Functions/ Workplace
Location: US - Philadelphia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
Be a proactive and energetic member of our EA team by providing high quality executive support to various executives with complex organizational roles. You will have creative ideas and be forward thinking in your job responsibilities which might include travel, meeting/call scheduling, time and expense management, meeting and events support as well as ad hoc projects and more. You understand the importance of attention to detail and how your customer experience will be driven by the effort you put in to working through all of the details, even those that are only visible to you. You will Independently complete assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals and may work in a team environment leveraging your strong people skills to build good working trust-based relationships with your peers and customers within our local office community. You are sociable and enjoy building key relationships that will support, your team and our customers to achieve their goals.
You will foster an engaging in office or virtual experience for our clients and our employees by supporting various functions within the office, having a positive and helpful mindset proactively offering people assistance with new office tools, assisting with office bookings, resetting work spaces and general in office support as needed. You may also be asked to volunteer for and support more broad work activities including those that are held at a location/office level including in office events, virtual community and client events as well as some marketing and communications functions.
You will act as a trusted business partner for Accenture executives by providing administrative support, including:
- Understanding the executive(s)' line of business, clients, and team
- Identifying new ways to add value & proactively taking on new tasks to help the executive be more productive
- Identifying & recommending business solutions in the area of administrative support
- Managing complex calendars, coordination of appointments, meetings and travel, as well as extensive rescheduling
- Anticipating travel needs of executive and independently coordinating complex travel arrangements, both domestic and international
- Understanding Accenture's collaboration & technology tools & recommending most effective options for calls and meetings involving a global audience
- Arranging and coordinating on-site, off-site, virtual and hybrid meetings
- Handling time and expense reporting
- Drafting & editing correspondence and/or PowerPoint decks (with graphs or charts) on executive's behalf
- Assisting with proposal development
- Pulling reports & analyzing data
- Taking ownership for various projects
- Analyzes and solves problems
- High level of professionalism with a good executive presence-demonstrated poise, calm under fire
- Proactive business partner-demonstrated customer service mentality, assuming ownership over solutions while maintaining flexibility and adaptability
- Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments and is a creative problem solver, forward and strategic thinker who is always striving at add value
- Understands that decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
- Works as an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
- Supports office services functions as part of the customer experience including covering the welcome desk, assisting with office bookings, providing onsite technology assistance at the start of meetings, understanding space operations best practices and standards.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.