Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Sales career track play a key role working as part of our account team to grow pipeline and sales by originating, identifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities across a range of Accenture Cloud offerings, including cloud strategy, cloud-native development, migration & modernization, and cloud managed services. They progress by deepening sales skills, developing new skills, and evolve into more complex sales roles on larger opportunities.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations, and closure.
Sales Execution professionals involve multiple activities like targeting the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
Sales Pursuit and Closure professionals represent individuals who handle and close opportunities, using deep sales process with strong Communication, Media & Technology industry knowledge, and offering expertise, through the establishment of a win strategy, ongoing qualification, coordinating all required internal approvals, identification of required resources, management of the solution/proposition development, management of client interactions during the sales process and facilitating the negotiations and closing activities. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internal POC's/decision makers.
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and figuring out objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on the area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Travel: 75%
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 8 years Originating, Shaping & Closing complex Technology solutions, AO/IO, Cloud, digital, BPO, etc.) for a major global consulting firm
- Minimum of 3 years record of sales quota attainment against a firm annual sales target in Communication, Media and Technology industries.
- Minimum of 3 years shaping, solutioning, and negotiating large complex, creative, and innovative deals
- BPO/BPS Outsourcing Sales (F&A, HR, Procurement, Customer BPO, AO/IO, plus Digital and Business Transformation)
- Technology Sales (Cloud, AWS, Google, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle)
- Workday, ServiceNow, Cyber Security, Mortgage Cadence Sales
- Driving high-value Multi-Tower Deals in (Financial Services, Products, Media & Technology, Resources, H&PS)
- Experience with C-level and senior executive client relationship building and relationship management
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.