Accenture Technology, the people who deliver the services and solutions that power our clients' businesses. We are technology rainmakers, movers and shakers. Every day, we imagine the impossible and enjoy the thrill of making it happen. We help clients tackle their biggest business problems and unlock growth potential in the cloud. Through Agile methods, we turn the New into reality at speed. We partner with key tech players, like Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and Workday¾and together, deliver bigger and better results. Ready to learn as much as you can Because we'll give you opportunities aplenty, from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Technology.
An ambitious technical architect with solid skills in the Duck Creek suite of tools. You're no stranger to the property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry, and you enjoy empowering clients with best-in-class software. A natural leader, you have a flair for team-building. Facilitation skills You've got them-you're an ace at helping colleagues and clients understand complex business and technical goals. Problem-solving brings out the best of your creative and analytic abilities. And you naturally take a proactive role in everything you do.
- Guide clients in their tech transformation journey with the Duck Creek platform
- Work with the sales team to represent Duck Creek offerings to internal groups and create estimates for clients
- Understand client requirements and translate them into smart technical solutions
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of technical designs
- Take the lead in large-scale Duck Creek implementations and integrations, overseeing DevOps processes, source control, technical architecture, and more
- Act as a subject matter expert and advocate for the software applications that your team supports
- Work with delivery partners to sign off on solutions, and ensure a smooth transition for end-users
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- At least 6 years of hands-on experience with Duck Creek policy, billing, and claims products
- At least 3 years of experience architecting Duck Creek full-suite solutions (on-premises, on-demand, and in the cloud)
- At least 3 years of experience creating manuscript hierarchies based on client requirements for speed-to-market and product innovation
- At least 3 years of experience with framework integration and architecture
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience.
- You know how to manage big-bang data migration and on-renewal conversion
- You're adept at handling major upgrades of Duck Creek technology products
- You're familiar with at least 5 lines of business across the personal and commercial insurance industry
- You're well-versed in data insights
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.