Who we are:
Droga5, part of Accenture Interactive, is a creative agency with offices in New York, London and Tokyo. From integrated communications and experience innovation to business design, Droga5 exists to build and sustain the most influential brands of the 21st century through creativity. Droga5 was founded in 2006 and has been recognized as Agency of the Year more than 25 times and was named both Ad Age and Adweek's Agency of the Decade (2010-2019). Visit Droga5.com or @droga5 on all social platforms to get to know us better.
Data Strategy @ Droga5
Great strategy is about making the right choices and the right choices are driven by data. At Droga5 that's why data strategy is the foundation of our strategy approach. We use data to focus our efforts on the brand experience. The Droga5 data strategy team does this by combining analytical skills with a comprehensive toolset in order to identify growth opportunities for brands in culture, with audiences, in communications and through new or optimized brand experiences. Our job is to take a holistic view of data, mining it for insights that make our work more effective.
The Senior Data Strategist is responsible for delivering innovative strategies and analytic solutions that drive effectiveness and deliver against client goals. The Senior Data Strategist partners with both internal teams and external clients to plan, execute and evaluate strategic marketing initiatives.
- Ensure delivery on all key client projects through strong liaison with internal and client teams
- Using the core areas of audience insight, brand experience and measurement strategy. deliver analysis recommendations and data insights that fuel our work
- Drive innovation and efficiency in work, contributing to future best practices
- Manage delivery of projects and tasks with team members
- Define and complete analysis that drives and highlights the effectiveness of our work
- Identify opportunities to evolve data products and approaches
- Participate in new business efforts
- Lead the building and maintaining of client data sets that enhance learning
- Maintain knowledge of relevant case studies, data, tools and approaches using it to trial new analytical techniques, progressing craft skills of the team
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing analytics or similar
- Bachelor's degree inarelated field, or equivalent training and/or experience
- Creative agency, market research or media agency background work
- Excellent client management and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of market research techniques, qualitative and quantitative
- Knowledge of digital and social analytics including website, media, etc.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability/expertise in writing, storytelling and data visualization
- Passionate about Data/Data Industry
- Advanced knowledge of various research methodologies, media research, and external data sources including Nielsen, Simmons, media planning platforms, eMarketer
- Expertise with Social Listening Tools such as Netbase etc.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and programming languages is desired
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.