Job title: Digital Media Transformation Consultant, Data & Tech
Accenture Interactive helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting, and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space.
We believe in disrupting industries and helping our clients deliver next-generation experiences. We empower clients to launch new services and brands, transform their current operations, and incubate new ideas. Here at AI, you'll be a vital part of an integrated, cross-functional team, supporting everything from upfront business and marketing strategies to implementation and measurement.
We are a new breed of agency, and joining our team means breaking the mold.
- Support a variety of consulting projects related to media and ad tech assessments, ad tech deployment, data, and measurement strategy
- Drive client information gathering through interviews, workshops, surveys, and market research
- Identify and translate complex business challenges and requirements into use cases that can be solved with technology, data and new ways of working
- Work directly with non-technical client stakeholders (director and above) to clearly articulate how technology and data can be leveraged to establish best-in-class in-house media capabilities, based on their organizational ambition, maturity, and structure
- Uncover opportunities to increase marketing efficiency and effectiveness across ways of working, channel execution and ad tech and data
- Design new ways of working and organizational structures that encompass people, process, data, technology, and governance, which better integrates media and marketing within client ecosystem
- Support business cases to forecast the financial impact of strategic media initiatives
- Support internal initiatives that can include community building, people development, thought leadership and internal asset development
- Minimum of bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in a variety of roles across media or digital marketing with a focus on measurement, ad ops or analytics at an agency holding company, or in-house media team, OR worked in a product function/technical lead at a martech or adtech company
- Minimum of 2 years in a client-facing role
- Experience managing teams of 3+ resources, onshore and/or offshore
- Ability to handle ambiguous situations and client challenges in a structured manner
- Strong analytical skills & comfort using data to drive business decisions & marketing decisions
- Must have a strong curiosity to expand your skillset beyond media measurement, and be comfortable working on consulting projects that are related to media & marketing measurement, though not necessarily the core project focus (e.g. data & technology assessments, technology deployment, media insourcing strategy)
- Has leveraged MMM, MTA, and other measurement studies such as offline sales/brand lift to drive insights and inform media strategies
- Experience in setting up measurement strategies - KPI frameworks, learning agendas, etc
- Passion for storytelling and how it's utilized in client-facing PowerPoints to communicate proposals, project findings, strategic recommendations, and campaign performance
- Ability to articulate media and marketing concepts to key business stakeholders (with limited marketing experience)
- Comfortable serving as a strategic advisor, directly working with both technical and non-technical client stakeholders (director-level and above)
- Strong understanding of how different tools in the adtech and martech ecosystem integrate and work together to solve client and market challenges
- Experience utilizing different audience and analytics tools to build audiences that are deployed across both online and offline channels
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $ 72,400 -$114,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.