Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency .
As a lead in Marketing Strategy and Planning, this role will be focused on crafting integrated marketing strategies and orchestrating plans that build brand experiences and drive business growth for our clients. You'll champion and oversee a wide range of marketing activities across the funnel, including research, brand strategy, digital strategy, marketing planning, and reporting. Externally, you'll help us grow long-term relationships with our clients, become a go-to marketing consultant and advisor, and lead teams to deliver successful work. Internally, you'll inspire and mentor junior talent on the team as you help grow our practice and capabilities. You'll also collaborate and work hand-in-hand with others at Accenture as you integrate related business activity, particularly in creative agency services, marketing operations, media, and data and analytics.
We're looking for agency strategists who are seeking a new career opportunity to go above and beyond their current day-to-day. You're someone who wants to solve complex client challenges and can see the big picture for what the future can and should be, while being able to act upon that vision and drive the work forward today. A strategic thinker who loves to pull together disparate thoughts, ideas, and activities and bring them together in your own unique solution. You love the pitch and are an amazing storyteller who inspires others. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit and love to collaborate with others to build new things. You thrive in a fast-moving environment where you can jump in, quickly figure things out, roll up your sleeves, and actively push the boundaries.
- Provide ongoing content strategy support related to content planning and initiatives such as strategic guidance to help frame the annual content plan. Deliverables are typically PowerPoint decks.
- Conduct monthly competitive reviews of financial services firms; provide comparisons with what the client is working on; forecast and identify trends in the financial services industry that would be of interest to the content marketing teams of the client's.
- Analyze newsletter performance metrics to draw insights and make editorial recommendations for future newsletter planning.
- Develop strategic points of view on various subjects, for example, content frameworks, adapting content for different channels or new tech, resource roles and responsibilities, or curriculum assessment support. Evaluate client inputs, audience insights, industry research and business objectives when developing strategic recommendations.
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing planning experience including experience in one or more of the following areas: Content strategy, brand strategy, CRM strategy, digital strategy, communication strategy, media strategy
- Minimum of 3 years in agency environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Content background/understanding
- Ability to react in real-time
- Ability to interpret data/analytical mindset (editorial content data)
- Data visualization skills
- Financial services industry experience/subject matter expertise
- Client-facing; previous experience interacting with clients essential
- Strong presentation skills; both development and delivery - will present to senior-level clients
- Strong story-telling capabilities
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Sacramento,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,IA - Des Moines,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,WI - Milwaukee