The Experience Agency. Accenture Interactive is a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to own Experience from start to finish. The marketing landscape has dramatically changed: consumers want the same kind of Experience with every brand they encounter; there is a powerful convergence of marketing and technology; and brands are no longer built through advertising, but through Experiences. In order to unlock growth, marketing organizations need a new breed of agency-one that is part business consultancy, part creative agency and part technology powerhouse to enable them to design, build and run the best Experiences on the planet. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/accentureinteractive
Content Experience professional, well versed in applying effective content production processes and efficiencies, across global studio networks in order to sell and deliver the highest quality work possible.
- Work with Accenture account teams to establish relationships with the key client stakeholders responsible for digital initiatives and play the role of a trusted advisor
- Actively identify, solution and sell content experience programs to new and existing clients
- Respond to RFIs / RFPs and create new business proposals.
- Attend sales meetings, shape proposals, and support RFP responses for this space
- Cross-departmental collaboration and management of digital, video and print projects, from brief through delivery of final assets
- Lead multiple and concurrent projects to guarantee overall quality of work and ensure the project is delivered on time, on-or-under budget and free of error.
- Understand digital, video and photography best practices and specifications to be able to provide input and direction to internal and external Creative teams as to how to maximize effective production
- Maintain regular communication with cross-functional team leads to provide status updates on schedules and budget.
- Identify digital best practices and develop new systems/process/tools for the team to continue to evolve.
- Develop, implement, and manage project scoping/solution, planning/scheduling of internal and external resources, estimating, and building project timelines.
- Provide clear and accurate communication to project stakeholders and deliverables.
- Executive Producer of content with creative view and voice
- Create and review complex pricing models and ability to drive efficiencies
- Navigate Accenture's financial approval processes and quality reviews
Here's what you need
- 8+ years of experience managing simultaneous projects in a fast-paced agency, marketing, or creative services environment, across multi verticals and agency environments
- 8+ years of Digital Content, Broadcast, Print and Social production experience, in agency and or consultant organization
- 8+ hands on executive producer and leading creative programs, including AR/VR, Print, digital, video, in Onshore/offshore model.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Detail oriented and adept at multi-tasking while being self-motivated and organized.
- Strong understanding of equipment type and production needs to stand up and solution a complex content delivery model
- Strong sense of design and experience with industry leading creative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with a variety of personalities and work styles
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle