Our Multiparty Systems Practice is the leading-edge innovation arm of Accenture's Technology business where we are shaping the future for our clients, Accenture, and the world. We are disrupting our clients' core businesses and transforming industries in order to propel them into the future and create better products and services. As an elite global group of business strategists, architects, engineers, and entrepreneurs, our team is redefining how industries collaborate, build, and thrive in the face of unprecedented change. Learn more about the trends we see shaping businesses and industries in Accenture Technology Vision 2021 .
Our team is deeply hands-on, highly technical lead-from-the-front thought leaders. We are solving some of the hardest problems in enterprise technology and transforming and disrupting established industries.
We are doing this by leveraging the power of new architectures and technologies, and developing capabilities in blockchain, distributed systems, decentralized identity, confidential computing, multiparty computation, extended reality, quantum computing, robotics, application security, delivery innovation, no-code/low-code systems, and radically human systems.
A passionate leader who brings technology innovation, facilitation skills, and an entrepreneur mindset to invent offerings and assets that provide valuable solutions for clients. You have excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills. You are a life-long learner and energized by solving new problems and transforming how our clients think.
Clients need savvy Solution Architects like you to articulate their problems and primary business drivers. Solution Architects are pre-sale professionals that bring together subject-matter experts across Accenture to co-create the solution strategy for client opportunities by mapping offering and assets to the client buyer values and overall win strategy. They own the creation of the solution plan including staffing, pricing and overall solution approach.
You will often :
- Formulate solution approaches incorporating a wide variety of emerging technology domains including blockchain, decentralized identity, confidential computing, extended reality, quantum computing, and robotics based on client scope and objectives.
- Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings.
- Foster innovative solution brainstorming sessions with internal staff and provide collaborative innovation strategy sessions with customer technical and business stakeholders that result in the creation of differentiated and innovative solutions.
- Act independently, or lead a group of functional and technical contributors, while maintaining top level responsibility for detailed solution analysis and design during business capture and proposal development.
- Conduct detailed "Risk Evaluations" for solutions in scope to determine the feasibility of successful implementation of the planned solution.
- Interact with the delivery organization(s) to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver.
- Participate in orals and other client meetings to explain the solution approach.
- Aligning final solution plan (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions.
- Understanding when, and when not, distributed ledger technology would be an appropriate solution for to address various business and non-functional requirements.
- A desire to work in a collaborative, fast paced environment, where innovation and pushing boundaries is the status-quo.
- A passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies and connecting these technologies to business outcomes.
- For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
- Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Who do we need?
- Minimum 5 years of pre-sales technical experience including client relationship management, evaluation, architecture design, proposal generation, negotiations and closing.
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing and delivering solutions with one or more blockchain platforms: R3 Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, DAML, Enterprise Ethereum, Hyperledger Indy/Aries.
- Minimum 3 years of experience proposing solutions to C-Suite or VP level key decision makers.
- Minimum 1 years of experience managing distributed teams, conducting performance reviews and assisting others with career development.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience.
- Experience implementing technical architecture concepts and methods as a technical architect on projects.
- You have pre-sales experience driving technical solutions at an average value $1-5M.
- You have industry experience in capital markets, supply chain management, or public sector.
- You have project experience through all phases of a typical software development lifecycle (SDLC), preferably with agile methods like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe.
- You have knowledge, training, or experience with technical architecture methodologies like TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT, or similar.
- You have knowledge, training, or experience with emerging technologies and trends such as decentralized identity, confidential computing, extended reality, quantum computing, or robotics.
- You have experience and/or certifications with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure; namely choosing platform components and assembling application and runtime architecture.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Houston,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee