Role: Associate Manager, Client Research & Insights
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing + Communications
Locations: - Chicago, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Dallas, & Houston
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Overview of North America (NA) Marketing + Communications
The North America Marketing + Communications team shapes and activates marketing and communications strategies across the marketing lifecycle that fuel growth for Accenture's $20B+ North American market (United States and Canada). Its cross-functional team drives category brand positioning in the North American market, curates end-to-end client experiences to drive the local growth agenda, empowers and positions Accenture's leaders, and engages and inspires the company's North American people, recruits and alumni. It positions Accenture in the heart of local innovation, business and technology communities and champions programs for equality, inclusion and diversity within Accenture North America and the communities it serves.
Job Specifications / Responsibilities
- Lead a team of researchers focused on equipping Strategic Accounts & Global Sales marketers with client and market insights that help Accenture to build relationships, differentiate and win.
- These insights will influence the deal roadmap and help bring the client to the center of key decision-making.
- Drive continuous improvement, always looking for new and innovative ways to deepen and broaden the services and insights provided.
- Own and optimize the team's marketing asset sharing sites - ensuring they're integrated, well-tagged and user-friendly - helping to provide inspiration and encourage adoption.
- Champion Research & Insights, educating marketers about services and how to collaborate for success.
- Lead a high performing, geographically dispersed team.
- Bachelor's degree or other University degree
- Minimum of 5 years research and insights experience; experience in B2B marketing research and analytics a plus
Experience with the following research tools an advantage:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Competitive Insights
- Client Research (10K, Annual Reports, Websites)
- Internal Research (KX, accenture.com and collections)
- Factiva/Dow Jones
- Understands how to convert research into relevant, actionable insights for marketers
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing team, demonstrating leadership skills and the ability to cultivate a culture of recognition as a people lead.
- Ability to innovate and drive continuous improvement
- Ability to operate with a high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment of deadlines and competing priorities
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, including the ability to break down complex data scenarios into digestible components for data based decision making
- Proven ability to collaborate within and across a variety of teams and functions
- Rigorously detail-oriented with commitment to accuracy and track record of project management success.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
$88,600 - $139,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Houston,TX - Irving