Accenture Adobe Business Group. What Accenture does best is UNLEASH the powers of emotion, empathy, and excitement at an enterprise scale to create the best experiences on the planet- for our clients and their customers. Now more than ever, the future belongs to those who ignite and propel the human experience. Those who turn innovation into action. Powered by creativity. Fueled by data and technology. So it only makes sense that we made ourselves experts at unleashing the power of Adobe, the world's most advanced customer-experience company. Because by combining passion, data, design thinking, and a dedicated global team of marketers, strategists, and technologists, singularly focused on creating the best experiences, Accenture makes it possible to realize the true potential of the Adobe platform.
Accenture deliver full-stack Adobe solutions for brands that are looking to accelerate business growth through hyper-personalization and connected customer experiences. To deliver this we provide customer strategy, technology implementation, data solutions, business change management, user experience design and development, marketing activation and advanced analytics services to help clients achieve rapid time-to-value from Adobe technology.
We're looking for an Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) Data Architect to join our team help clients adopt the Adobe Experience Platform and support to business transformation.
As a AEP Architect you get what makes customer interactions tick - how we can gather the data in the moment to deliver the right message, or inform the right decision, where it's marketing progressing customers from awareness to prospects, or cross selling to existing customers, or even informing sales or service about what the customers trying to accomplish. You understand that the best-looking app or website in the world is useless if it can't leverage the data it needs to have a meaningful customer experience. And clients have come to rely on you for your expertise in getting the right data to the right app at the right time, every time.
- Provide subject matter expertise to identify and recommend workable solutions to clients
- Work with the project management to develop the overall implementation solution plan and serve as a lead, as required, overseeing aspects of the project life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and implementation phases for projects within solution area
- Work with data integration technologies to design and implement new solutions and processes for clients to support new customer experience strategies
- Work with business and technology client representatives to gather functional and technical requirements
- Create API and ETL designs
- Participate in client facing meetings and documenting key decisions and action items
- Serve as a lead of an integration and/or data architecture team
- Keep informed of the latest technology trends and innovations especially in the areas of data integration, master data management, data management platforms, marketing automation, marketing resource management, digital asset management, web content management, mobile, and social media
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- 7+ years of hands on experience with marketing data
- A minimum of 1+ year experience with real-time integration via web services, ideally via SnapLogic, Mulesoft, Apigee, Talend, or Informatica Cloud
- 5+ years of hands on SQL experience
- 3+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Experience with Technologies and Processes for Marketing, Personalization, and Data Orchestration such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Pardot/ExactTargte), Marketo, Unica Interact, Kobie, and Brierley, Rich Relevance
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms and MDM such as Reltio, Redpoint Global, Lytics, Segment, Evergage or ActionIQ
- Experience with marketing campaign design and implementation
- Experience in online ad serving or site serving platforms
- Experience with technologies and processes for content management systems, digital asset management software, web content management
- Experience with technologies and processes for mobile and social media technologies, solutions, and strategies
- Experience with marketing customer data models
- Experience in a consulting environment and/or digital agency with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee