Accenture Adobe Business Group. What Accenture does best is UNLEASH the powers of emotion, empathy, and excitement at an enterprise scale to create the best experiences on the planet- for our clients and their customers. Now more than ever, the future belongs to those who ignite and propel the human experience. Those who turn innovation into action. Powered by creativity. Fueled by data and technology. So it only makes sense that we made ourselves experts at unleashing the power of Adobe, the world's most advanced customer-experience company. Because by combining passion, data, design thinking, and a dedicated global team of marketers, strategists, and technologists, singularly focused on creating the best experiences, Accenture makes it possible to realize the true potential of the Adobe platform.
As an Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) Technical Architect you will be part of the leadership team in in our growing AEP Practice. You will work closely with our clients on critical digital transformation programs which drive the customer experience, optimize costs, create efficiencies and deliver business outcomes. You will be responsible for the leadership, planning and management of assigned Digital Marketing client engagements and participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. This position is open for any of our Digital Studio locations above.
As an Adobe Senior Platform Architecture Lead, you will:
- Lead design and development of client strategies around Adobe Marketing, Creative and Experience platforms
- Analyze various integration aspects between Adobe Experience Cloud products and design solutions which complement the customer's requirements
- Lead technical design, estimation and delivery approach for medium to large scale proposals
- In depth knowledge (expert) level on Content, Marketing and Experience platforms(eg Adobe, Workfront, PEGA, Dynamics365)
- Proven credential in designing and delivering large scale, complex content & marketing platforms
- Provide subject matter expertise in client presentations (C-Suite), proposal shaping and sales
- Support platforms lead in building Adobe Technical Architecture capability
- Provide best-in-class insights from a range of industry experience to help guide clients on how to evolve and develop their Experience and Marketing platforms
- Drive digital assessments at client sites. This includes as is / to be design sessions and documentation to enable solution development.
- Analyze customer use cases that meet customer requirements, complete data analysis, modelling and mapping to facilitate use cases
- Understand and shape the business architecture associated with cross-channel strategy and solution
- Collaborate and lead technical resources to define the solution and technical architecture to support the solutions
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 7 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
- Must have 7 years of experience in each of the following:
- Architecting and delivering full-lifecycle software projects; and
- Hands on experience conceptualizing, design, building and deploying Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions with Adobe AEP, Campaign, Forms, Magento and AAM. AEM (Sites and Assets), Target and Analytics applications a plus.
- Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Delivering projects, including leading group workshops and joint application design sessions;
- Working with remote delivery teams;
- Coordinating with stakeholders to gather business requirements, develop technical designs, and review deliverables;
- Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee