5 Questions to Elevate You to the Next Level—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Is it a Rut, Burnout, or Worse? Decoding Work Stress (Fast Company)
- The Comprehensive, Fully Caffeinated Guide to Coffee at Work (Quartz)
- Elevate Your Performance to the Next Level by Asking These 5 Questions (Forbes)
- What to Do if Your Network Isn’t Helping You Get a Job (The Daily Muse)
- 9 Tricks to Learn From Super Sleepers (The Huffington Post)
- 15 Insanely Easy Ways to Pack Your Lunch More Often (BuzzFeed)
- 5 Expert-Approved Ways to Make Smarter Decisions (Science of Us)
- 4 Things to Know Before You Try Out Any Productivity Tip (The Daily Muse)
- 15 Comfort Food Recipes That’ll Make You Forget All About Winter (Greatist)
- The Cheapest Time to Book Your Flight Is... (Thrillist)
- 7 Whiskey Drinks That Could Help Cure Your Cold (Food & Wine)
- What Does the State You Live in Say About Your Personality? (The Daily Muse)
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author