April Fool's Day is always a good excuse to have a few extra laughs in the office, but if you didn't realize the date until you woke up this morning, it can feel like the joke's on you.
Luckily, a good April Fool's prank doesn't need to require a lot of planning ahead or special materials. We've scoured the web to find some hilarious (but HR-approved) pranks you can pull on your co-workers—now.
- Start with one of these 9 basic office pranks (we love swapping all the writing utensils in the office for crayons). (National Pen)
- Leave some of these 19 tricky foods in the breakroom and see how many of your co-workers fall for it. (Brit + Co.)
- If you're feeling brave, try some of these 50 wild and epic office pranks. (Mashable)
- Use these tricks to execute the perfect prank call on your office mate. (Gizmodo)
- Try some of these 17 diabolical (and hilarious) ways to mess with someone's technology. (BuzzFeed)
- Or, if you can get hold of a co-worker's iPhone, these 5 pranks are simple yet genius. (TUAW)
- Feeling really tech-savvy? These 15 computer tricks will drive your co-workers bananas. (ITworld)
- Fill out these job search Mad Libs—and then actually send it to a friend as advice. (The Daily Muse)
- Don't feel like actually pranking someone? Try sending some of the pranks these 28 brands (and counting!) are pulling around the web to your co-workers so you can all have a good laugh. (BuzzFeed)