145 April Fool's Day Office Pranks to Pull Now
April Fool's Day is always a good excuse to have a few extra laughs in the office, but if you didn't realize the date until you woke up this morning, it can feel like the joke's on you.
Luckily, a good April Fool's prank doesn't need to require a lot of planning ahead or special materials. We've scoured the web to find some hilarious (but HR-approved) pranks you can pull on your co-workers—now.
- Start with one of these 9 basic office pranks (we love swapping all the writing utensils in the office for crayons). (National Pen)
- Leave some of these 19 tricky foods in the breakroom and see how many of your co-workers fall for it. (Brit + Co.)
- If you're feeling brave, try some of these 50 wild and epic office pranks. (Mashable)
- Use these tricks to execute the perfect prank call on your office mate. (Gizmodo)
- Try some of these 17 diabolical (and hilarious) ways to mess with someone's technology. (BuzzFeed)
- Or, if you can get hold of a co-worker's iPhone, these 5 pranks are simple yet genius. (TUAW)
- Feeling really tech-savvy? These 15 computer tricks will drive your co-workers bananas. (ITworld)
- Fill out these job search Mad Libs—and then actually send it to a friend as advice. (The Daily Muse)
- Don't feel like actually pranking someone? Try sending some of the pranks these 28 brands (and counting!) are pulling around the web to your co-workers so you can all have a good laugh. (BuzzFeed)
Photo of phone courtesy of Matt Reinbold.
Scott Dockweiler crafts witty headlines, writes fun articles, and generally lends a hand to the editorial team at The Daily Muse. When he’s not Musing, he’s trying to get his acting career off the ground and racking up Delta Airlines frequent flier miles between NYC and LA. You won’t find him on Twitter—yet.More from this Author