Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- What Employers Want to See When They Google You (Brazen Life)
- 4 Things Your Company Might Tell You That Simply Aren’t True (U.S. News)
- The Proper Way to Quit (LinkedIn)
- Do You Have a Career Emergency Plan? (Hint: You Should) (The Daily Muse)
- 101 Thought-Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself Before It’s Too Late (Pick the Brain)
- Choosing Income-Positive Hobbies and Projects (The Simple Dollar)
- When Do Chefs and Doctors Buy Generic? (NPR)
- The Rule of 52 and 17: It’s Random, But it Ups Your Productivity (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Bucket-List Trips That Won’t Break the Bank (DailyWorth)
- How to Be the Best Gift-Giver Ever (Apartment Therapy)
- Google’s Guide to International Street Art (PureWow)
- The Most Useful Personality Quiz You’ll Take All Week (The Daily Muse)
Photo of speech bubbles courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author