Business Development Executive
- New York, NY
About The Role (and Challenges You’ll Be Helping To Solve!):
We are looking to add an experienced Business Development Executive to our team who will act as a main growth driver to position YipitData's must-have products within our base of active clients.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for effectively managing the commercial relationship with current clients, developing rapport with key decision makers, identifying upsell opportunities, running the sales process from the beginning to the end, and negotiating enterprise agreements. You will create advocates for our products and constantly assist clients in finding answers to their key questions by collaborating closely with our client strategy, research, and data product teams.
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in subscription sales in a fast-paced environment with a short sales-cycle
- You have a track record of not only meeting, but exceeding sales goals
- You have successfully introduced a complex product (financial preferred but not required) to new customers
- You have negotiated large and complex agreements
- You are a team player and are motivated by the company’s success, not just your own
- You are excited about the integration of data and financial analysis
- With a high EQ, you are sensitive to clients’ needs and quickly develop warm client relationships
- You are resourceful, resilient, and have strong oral and written communication - including great questioning - skills
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary & commission plan
- We care about your personal life. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, generous 401K match and parental leave policy, fully stocked kitchen, paid team bonding events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top