We are seeking a Senior Marketing Designer to join our growing marketing team, reporting to the VP Of Marketing Operations. You’ll work with other members of the marketing team as well as other business units throughout Xometry to create assets for marketing campaigns, sales materials, educational resources, and more in digital and traditional channels. Things move fast around here, so we’re looking for a creative self-starter who is extremely organized and eager to learn. If you’re up to the challenge of working in a high-growth tech startup environment, we want to hear from you!
You’ll get your hands on a lot of different things, but on any given day you might:
- Create graphical assets for social media posts, emails, blog posts, sponsored articles, infographics, etc.
- Source stock assets for use in graphics and videos
- Edit photos taken in-house or provided by customers to get them publishing-ready (color correction, light retouching, “cleaning up” low-resolution photos, etc)
- Assemble technical guides and other educational/informational resources
- Build simple web pages and emails following provided templates/guidelines
- Design or reformat presentation slides
- Edit and/or produce short-form videos for internal and external audiences
You’d ideally have the following skills and qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent professional design experience (2-4 years)
- Strong experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, InDesign), Figma, InVision, and Sketch
- At least a working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to work independently
We all wear a lot of hats here. You’ll get major bonus points if you have experience with:
- More-than-basic front-end development
- Video production
- Illustration (preferably digital/vector-based)
- The manufacturing industry
- Working in a high-growth startup
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 6,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.