Xometry is a fast-growing digital marketplace for custom manufacturing. The company is looking for Partner Support Specialists who will provide best-in-class service to our expanding group of global Partners and suppliers. Partner Support Specialists will work cross-functionally to provide a variety of service functions to create an experience between Xometry and its Partners.
The ideal candidate is seeking a breakthrough career opportunity and is driven to deliver a service experience to our partners that is both empathetic and compassionate and treats them as our equals. Optimism, creativity and a strong verbal/written communication tool-set are critical assets. Flexibility and a relentless focus on Partner retention will make the difference for the successful Partner Support Specialist.
This position reports to the VP, Partner Development. Location negotiable and we will consider remote options.
- Establish a trusted advisor/advocate relationship while on-boarding new partners, by providing a flawless first experience as measured by engagement programs;
- Own the Partner relationship for a large portfolio of accounts throughout the partner lifecycle, including leading partner meetings/communications virtually and in-person;
- Maintain and cultivate a value-driven, collaborative partnership with partners; develop an understanding of partner objectives and KPIs and provide targeted coaching when KPIs are not being met;
- Determine and share best practices representing both Xometry and Industry trends;
- Interpret partner insights to drive change in product and act as a voice of the Partner to drive the Xometry strategic roadmap;
- Respond to applicable Zen Desk tickets in accordance with our OLAs;
- Receive, document and act on service escalations from Partners;
- Create SOPs and prepare documentation to create an environment of standardization;
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure Partner needs are being met.
What should I posses to be qualified?
- Strong fluency with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Superior written and verbal skills; the ability to convey empathy, urgency, and ownership in every interaction
- Best-in-class service skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate change and provide an excellent service experience while working in an environment of quickly evolving procedures and expectations
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data and trends
- Supply Chain background
- Using an ERP system
- Basic scripting skills, such as with SQL
- Data visualization software such as Tableau and Amplitude
- Collaboration software such as Airtable
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 6,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.