Shout it through the rooftops - our IT team is growing! Xometry is in high growth mode and we are looking to add an Identity and Application Administrator to provide internal support on a broad array of applications used across Xometry on SaaS, Windows, and MacOS platforms. This support will include expanding deployment of Okta (our primary identity provider), managing internal mailing and security lists through AD and Okta, and managing application licensing and provisioning. This position sits within our internal IT department, which provides support to over 400 staff in multiple US locations.
Xometry current has about four dozen apps accessible through Okta, and new applications are added from time to time. Access includes anything from full SAML with provisioning and deprovisioning to basic application shortcuts. Also included in the roadmap is application self-provisioning. Many of the apps include special setup to accept SAML that the Identity and Application Administrator is expected to build and maintain.
The IT Team currently consists of a Network Engineer and a help desk support team who use a ConnectWise Manage help desk and ConnectWise Automate remote management software. The team supports a variety of desktop and SaaS applications currently in use. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will be a team player, results driven, highly organized and have a positive attitude.
What You'll Do
- Perform business use case analysis to implement Okta solutions
- Analyze, design, develop, implement and support Okta integrations for various business functions
- Configure Okta to provide enterprise Single Sign-On services and enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) platform features for internal and external applications
- Experience with Okta product integrations and with Identity Management and Identity Authentication implementations
- Work with the IT Team, administer SaaS applications and configure new users with proper licensing
- Manage application access for Atlassian products, Adobe products, Zendesk, Zoom, Tableau, AWS, and others
- SaaS user group management
- SSO and MFA management (working with Network Engineer)
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in computer and networking technology and make recommendations for upgrades
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware from multiple US locations through Connectwise Manage help desk software
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems for end users on a variety of issues
- Respond to phone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support from local and remote staff
- Troubleshoot issues reported by users as needed
- Participate in on-call rotation for off hours coverage
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 3+ years of IT support experience
- Expert in Okta platform
- Extensive experience with O365 and Google Workspace administration
- Experience with Windows AD a must; and Windows PowerShell highly desired
- Familiarity with Confluence/JIRA a plus
- Ability to research and analyze technology problems and project requirements
- Strong attention to detail, task management and organization skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
What You'll Enjoy
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) and company match
- Stock options
- Paid time off
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Dog friendly office spaces
- Free coffee
- And more!
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 6,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.