Xometry’s Financial Systems Analyst assists the VP of Finance in multiple projects and recommends and implements methods for increasing the company’s efficiency and profitability. In this new role, you will analyze the company’s business model and finances and use the findings to make suggestions and improvements regarding everything from budget and operations to management. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who wants to be part of a rapidly growing organization and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do:
- Heavy involvement in helping the VP of Finance budget and reforecast operations/financials of the company.
- Successful setup and implementation of the accounting system.
- Resolve issues in the accounting system in a timely manner.
- Oversee projects and implement them successfully.
- Help improve month end close time with the use of technology.
- Perform various analytical functions, including analyzing proposed introduction of new programs, facilities acquisition, etc. and provide actionable insights.
- Assist in preparing Board and executive leadership reporting packages, including analytical review and graphs.
- Other special projects as assigned.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related area.
- 3+ years business experience, with a focus in Finance or Accounting.
- Knowledge of Intacct accounting system and experience implementing an accounting system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong project management skills and an entrepreneurial, self-motivated attitude.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, strong work ethic, and demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment.
What You'll Enjoy
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) and company match
- Stock options
- Paid time off
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Dog friendly office spaces
- Free coffee
- And more!
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 6,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.