Here at Xometry, we are a fast growing-leading company in On Demand Manufacturing. We are in a hyper-growth phase, with a manufacturing platform that is loved and used by customers across the world. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and global team in an expansive phase.If you're dedicated and ambitious, Xometry. is an excellent place to grow your career. The Customer Success Account Manager is responsible for engaging Xometry Enterprise customers, encouraging new services adoption and delivering excellent customer service to retain and grow your account portfolio. The CSM will reduce churn by identifying friction points and presenting solutions to benefit the customer.
You will be in an individual role as part of the agile Customer Success Team that is the frontline for customer interactions and retention. They leverage interpersonal skills, top-notch product expertise and various technology to help customers optimize ability to utilize Xometry On-Demand Manufacturing Marketplace. This role is based from one of our USA offices and is remote until January 15, 2021. The compensation is a base salary and commission plan.
- Own and lead strategic customer business reviews with customer senior management / stakeholders and establish trusted relationships, leading to enhanced ability to up-sell / cross sell / renew / ensure customers are reference-able
- Cultivate a positive working relationship with assigned accounts
- Proactively engage customers around new product and service opportunities while providing feature support and identifying opportunities for up-sell/cross-sell
- Meet or exceed established quota goals to retain and increase existing revenue and up-sell/cross-sell new revenue to existing customers
- Provide virtual web demonstrations to educate customers and to promote Xometrys Value Add Proposition
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best services for their needs
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- Ensure all incoming customer requests and concerns are resolved in an urgent, professional and personable manner
- Utilize Salesforce to document and track customer inquiries and interactions
- Participate in ongoing training and development programs
- 3 years of experience in customer success or account management position strongly preferred
- Experience in managing and growing multiple customer accounts simultaneously, with demonstrated focus on building long term relationships and winning over key influencers
- Strategic thinker with a strong business acumen
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while solving problems quickly and creatively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite/Google Suite
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technically savvy with an ability to use multiple technology applications concurrently. skills required, as they relate for the use of the product to service to be solid
- Effectively work cross functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Work experience in Technology organization
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 6,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.