LEAD ENGINEER - BATCH AUTOMATION (all genders)
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 240,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
This role belongs to our German subsidiary Wipro Technologies GmbH with a headquarter in Frankfurt.
This role is open for all locations in Germany.
As Wipro dives deeper into the digital era, we are in pursuit of seasoned professionals to spearhead our endeavors in the realm of batch automation. This role requires an adept leader with the prowess to amplify our strides in streamlining workflows, championing automation, and seamlessly knitting automation solutions into the vast fabric of our client's enterprise applications.
Your working area & responsibilities:
- Strategically drive and oversee the entire Automation Engine, ensuring optimized performance of both ERP and non-ERP agents.
- Direct the safeguarding and regular upkeep of databases pivotal for the functioning of automation modules.
- Helm the application of patches and version upgrades, and meticulously plan and implement housekeeping protocols.
- Engage and liaise with Automic vendors, pioneering the process of fault detection and swift resolution.
- Command collaboration amongst diverse applications and stakeholders, especially during pivotal crunch situations.
- Devise and disseminate clear guidelines for the installation and upgrades of diverse components, ensuring flawless execution.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent technical education, with a preference for leadership and managerial courses.
- Mastery over Automation tools and techniques, with an ability to forecast and adapt to industry trends.
- Possess notable certifications like Automation Proven Professional and/or ITIL v3/v4 Foundation.
- Demonstrated experience in the meticulous upkeep and upgrades of Automic Agents across varied platforms.
- English fluency is mandatory; German (mother tongue or min. B2 Level) is desirable.
- New Hires Buddy-Program
- Regular All-hands Meetings
- Referral Program
- Comprehensive Learning Offerings
- Company pension plan
- Highly international, high-Performance culture
- Diversity is in our DNA
- Women Of Wipro Network
- Top-notch Preventive Health Care benefit
Applications from people with disabilities with appropriate suitability are explicitly welcome.
At Wipro, we endeavour to provide a formidable platform for professionals who will be our change agents - catalysts who are torchbearers of our fortitude to excel and redefine the limits of technology to make our clients successful. Our hiring team focuses on the recruitment of talented professionals in the industry. If you are experienced in the pursuit of excellence in IT and looking for challenging opportunities to actualize your fire within, look no further. A career at Wipro offers just that and a lot more.