VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994, VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world. VICE Media Group’s portfolio includes Refinery29, the leading global media and entertainment company focused on women; PULSE Films, a London-based next-generation production studio with outposts in Los Angeles, New York, Paris and Berlin; i-D, a global digital and bimonthly magazine defining fashion and contemporary culture; and Garage, a digital platform and biannual publication converging the worlds of art and design.
VICE Media Group’s portfolio includes Refinery29, the leading global media and entertainment company focused on women; PULSE Films, a London-based next-generation production studio with outposts in Los Angeles, New York, Paris and Berlin; i-D, a global digital and bimonthly magazine defining fashion and contemporary culture; and Garage, a digital platform and biannual publication converging the worlds of art and design.
Role X You
The ideal candidate will be incredibly detail-oriented, collaborative, and used to working in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must be based in Los Angeles or NYC. The candidate will also be intimately familiar with and passionate about issues affecting Black millennial women, an expert on Black culture and news and will have a distinctive voice in identifying talent that align with these conversations.
What you'll do: (D2D Responsibilities)
- Cast and execute talent across all brand partnership programs for our influencer programs and custom photo and video opportunities
- Manage the production process for sponsored and custom Influencer content from deal signature to launch, implementation and recap
- Develop and maintain production schedules and managing assets
- Interpret and provide reporting and analytics for influencer programs
- Develop and grow our portfolio of talent across Instagram, Tiktok, and Youtube
- Help identify and grow our talent portfolio for the Unbothered brand and contribute to booking overall talent for Unbothered
What you have: (What is the background/expertise you are looking for)
- Minimum 3 years experience managing and organizing digitally native talent and integrated campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of branded influencer programs and talent on Youtube, Instagram and Tiktok
- Passion for the influencer space
- Must be extremely organized and a problem solver
- Able to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines in a new and changing offering
- Must be a savvy marketer with a passion for digital media and emerging marketing principles
- Familiar with the Unbothered brand and audience.
Working at VICE
VICE prioritizes the ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don’t just “tolerate” differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE
Agencies: VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.