The Senior Project Manager for VIRTUE Vienna operates as the control tower for key client projects not only for the Austrian market.
She/he is responsible to track the health of all projects and supports the Account Team, Leadership Team and Growth Team to assure that projects are set-up and completed successfully.
When required the Senior Project Lead will be in direct correspondence with Client partners and act Client facing during meetings, specifically during the set-up phase of a project or partnership, but also during production phases or when sharing of reconciliations and project tracking.
- Autonomously translate client brief into requirements: develop scopes, budgets, timelines for projects and retainer set-ups across existing and new clients.
- Directly maintain projects (paid, pitch & interco) in all systems (Salesforce, Netsuite, Workday)
- Track projects when live: manage changes to the project scope, timings, and costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Align with Resource and Operations to monitor resource feasibility and red-flag potential bottlenecks throughout the process
- Handle project closure, reports and reconciliations including profitability checks, defining key learnings for upcoming briefs to be played back to Leadership teams when required, both internal and Client facing.
- At least 8 years of experience in creative project management (or similar) field at agencies or brands with proven team/department management experience
- Must be German-speaking, mother tongue or bilingual. Also fluent in written and spoken English
- Proven organizational skills and abilities
- Experience building budgets (project, retainer), timing plans, working with vendors
- Excellent Client communication skills, experienced starting and deepening client partnerships
- Creative problem-solving
- Excellent communication - written and verbal
- Agility, adaptability and flexibility
- Conflict resolution and proven management skills
- Self-awareness and encouragement of others
- Positive reinforcement and supporting a culture of innovation with the other teams
- On-going pursuit and growing knowledge of industry (media and creative agencies, video and photography production, brand) and competition.