Scope of Work:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to -
Pre-greenlight & Development Phase:
- Assist Studio HOP & EP with with the overall show budgets and scheduling
- Research best suited vendors for the project as per creative
- Checking availability with the preferred crew for the project
- Preparing show budgets and timelines
- Assist with legal formalities, paperwork required prior greenlight with third party crew & vendors
Pre Production, Shoot and Post Production
- Managing and supervising all physical aspects of production along with show team
- Ensuring best possible deals across vendors keeping the budget and creatives of the show in mind
- Responsible for ensuring that requirements of all departments across the project are met
- To function as the liaison between the Studio HOP, EP and the series and on-ground team(s).
- To supervise and oversee production from start to end; including managing team, scheduling and overall execution of the project.
- To overlook and supervise the finances along with Vice finance team during production
- To ensure all back end paperwork: talent and location releases, etc. are duly filled, signed and logged by respective show teams
- Overseeing talent management and execution of talent contracts ahead of the production schedule.
- May be required to travel and be on-ground along with the local crew
- Sharing regular updates in an organized manner with all, on production with Studio HOP and EP
- To work closely with VICE leads to ensure the project is completed within timelines and budgets
- To ensure timely updates & escalating any production concerns to Vice HODs
- Ensuring Covid production guidelines are followed through the duration of project - Pre to post and as per local market regulations.
- Role is India specific
- Having Work experience for minimum 8 years.