Associate, Revenue Operations - Global Revenue Operations & Analytics
VICE Media is seeking a driven, media-minded individual to join our Revenue Operations team. Revenue Operations is responsible for driving operational excellence across the digital business. Using their expertise in the advertising industry, they work to create best-in-class offerings for branded partners as well as best-in-class processes and workflows for internal sales leaders.
As an Associate on the Revenue Operations team, you will provide a broad spectrum of operational support and maintenance for the digital business. You will support the Sr. Manager and Manager on recurring operational growth and improvement projects as well as requests from leadership, sales, media, and account management. The successful candidate will combine a strong analytical skillset with a professional background in media planning/buying.
- Minimum Qualifications
- 3+ years of professional experience with at least 2 years at a media agency.
- 4-year degree with emphasis in media, marketing, or related field.
- Strong experience with Excel and GSuite (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides).
- Preferred Qualifications
- Planning/buying experience at an agency with strong understanding of media fundamentals and industry tools (Prisma).
- Proficient understanding of digital ad sales with proven track record of interacting with media/sales reps.
- Experience building cross-functional relationships and attaining buy-in from senior team members.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and accurately within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal).
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Proven analytical and organizational skills.
- Primary Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Sr. Manager to improve and maintain revenue processes and operations.
- Manage contract approval process documentation and workflow.
- Maintain weekly pipeline of contract requests, engaging partners from Legal and Finance when necessary.
- Interact with media and sales leads on a regular basis, providing feedback and direction throughout the contract review process.
- Create strong, positive relationships with internal stakeholders from Legal, Finance, Accounting, Account Management, and Media Strategy.
- Maintain pre-sale materials & resources to ensure proper user access, relevant recurring updates, and details.
- Weekly maintenance and tracking for Salesforce resources.
- Provide daily pre-sale support to Manager, supporting on ad-hoc email requests and projects.