Verb Surgical - a Google and Johnson & Johnson joint venture!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to champion a long-term roadmap for one of the most sophisticated emerging technology platforms in the history of the MedTech industry. The successful individual will drive key customer insights into new product development processes and co-lead the development projects for multiple subsystems of a sophisticated capital platform. In particular, this Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the global strategy for a diverse set of surgical procedures and products, understanding the customer unmet needs, working closely with partners to translate these needs into products and solutions, and managing commercialization and communication to the market.
The Marketing Manager will take on the mission of articulating and ensuring a winning value proposition for a market disrupting platform in cross-functional collaboration with global physicians, R&D, clinical and regulatory teams, business development, and strategic partners J&J and Google Verily.
Required Experiences and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; MBA or Advanced Degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant business experience
- A minimum of 2 years of medical device sales, marketing and/or any other customer facing experience is heavily preferred
- Experience in medical robotics, surgical devices and operating room (suite or theater) is heavily preferred
- Product launch experience preferred
- Experience in new product development including needs and opportunity assessment, market research, VoC and portfolio management preferred
- Experience in managing complex cross-functional network relationships
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative, strategic thinker with good project management, prioritization and influence skills
- Good interpersonal skills with emphasis on leadership, relationship development and influence management
- Strong communication with excellent writing and presentations skills
This position will be based in Mountain View, CA and requires up to 25% travel.
Physical Demand: No physical demands required.
Who is Verb Surgical?
Verb Surgical™ is shaping the future of surgery. A new future, a future unimagined even a few years ago, which will involve machine learning, robotic surgery, instrumentation, advanced visualization, and data analytics. A future of surgery that aims to achieve improved patient outcomes, lower costs, and greater hospital efficiency.
Verb Surgical was founded with technology, expertise, and funding from Verily (formerly Google Life Sciences) and Ethicon, a medical device company in the Johnson & Johnson family of companies. This company will continue in strong partnership with Verily and Johnson & Johnson (Google and Johnson & Johnson Team for Robotic Surgery) to advance the surgical tools and capabilities available to surgeons and OR professionals today.