Camstar MES Solution Architect
- Mountain View, CA
Camstar MES Solution Architect
Verb Surgical - A Google and Johnson & Johnson joint venture
The Senior IT Manufacturing System Analyst will support manufacturing operations in developing solutions and will play a lead role in implementing Camstar MES system. This role will work with Manufacturing, IT, and Quality to optimize manufacturing processes and systems to drive business process improvements, system automation, continuous improvement, and other duties associated with production support.
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role:
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience administrating, developing, and supporting Camstar MES
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related required
- Experience working in medical device industry with understanding of FDA regulations governing computer system validation and operation in manufacturing
- Experience implementing robust manufacturing systems and processes
- Able to work with cross-functional teams to drive and influence changes and improvements within the manufacturing space
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management or manufacturing processes, having the ability to implement strategies to improve the efficiency of the process
- Gather user requirements and map existing manufacturing processes to MES system
- Design and deploy Siemens Camstar MES system to replace paper based or manual system including batch records, DHR
- Interface MES with 3rd party applications (ERP, LMS, Equipment Calibration and Maintenance System)
- Provide configuration, development, and on-going support of applications used on the manufacturing floor
- Manage Camstar MES systems documentation, prepare technical and user documentation, and conduct system training
- Enhance Manufacturing, Production Execution, and Quality Management business processes through the development of solutions to drive optimization
- Lead system maintenance (review application patch, document test plan, and execute test scripts)
- Liaise with business users and support/resolve MES system issues to ensure availability and performance
- Develop custom reports using SAP BI Reports
- Provide functional and technical guidance to ensure successful implementation of Camstar MES system
- Manage critical MES projects through the entire project life cycle and ensure that systems are maintained in a validated state after go live
- Ensure solutions implemented meets GMP requirements and product traceability with paperless DHR
Who is Verb Surgical?
Verb Surgical™ is shaping the future of surgery. A new future, a future unimagined even a few years ago, which will involve machine learning, robotic surgery, instrumentation, advanced visualization, and data analytics. A future of surgery that aims to achieve improved patient outcomes, lower costs, and greater hospital efficiency.
Verb Surgical was founded with technology, expertise, and funding from Verily (formerly Google Life Sciences) and Ethicon, a medical device company in the Johnson & Johnson family of companies. This company will continue in strong partnership with Verily and Johnson & Johnson (Google and Johnson & Johnson Team for Robotic Surgery) to advance the surgical tools and capabilities available to surgeons and OR professionals today.
Back to top