We're looking for an exceptional data engineer to help us scale and connect millions of devices to wireless networks.
The projects and potential impact are incredible. We're looking for talented, ambitious and entrepreneurial team members who are excited to tackle these challenges.
As a Data engineer, you will:
- Deploy exciting new features that provides our customers with fantastic analytical dashboards
- Help us scale to scale to 10's of millions of customers & connected devices
- Build quality tools and frameworks to ensure a high-quality product
- Build systems to ensure continuous uptime
Role based out of our Toronto or New York Office. Candidates who can join without sponsorship requirements are welcome to apply.
- Competitive salary
- Extended health and dental coverage
- $1000 training budget
- The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup
- All the hardware/software/equipment you need
Want to join our team? Send us your resume Have a portfolio of work? Send us the link. Designed an App? Feel free to shoot over the link
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong experience in designing, building and operationalizing large-scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of GCP data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam, Cloud BigQuery, Cloud PubSub, Cloud Functions, etc.
- Strong experience in designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Java, Python, Scala etc.
- Minimum 1 year of architecting and implementing next generation data and analytics platforms on GCP cloud
- Minimum 1 year of designing and implementing data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on GCP cloud using GCP native or custom programming
- Hands-on API design experience
- Self-starter and strong, quick problem solving skills
- Experience with scale and high-traffic applications
- Experience with different non functional conformance aspects like security, reliability and high availability
BONUS POINT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with Spring boot and MongoDB
- Prior startup experience is fantastic (but not necessary); being scrappy will help you hit the ground running.