About the Role
The Brand & Campaigns Manager will be responsible for Uber's social impact, sustainability, safety, and trust ensuring the key elements ladder up to the brand's mission. This will include defining the brand's strategy, tone of voice within the space(s), key initiatives, and ability to work cross functionally to build breakthrough marketing plans.
What You'll Do
• Collaborate with marketing intelligence - Synthesize consumer insights and industry perspectives on key aspects of favorability and consideration; identify and prioritize tensions of specific multicultural audience segments for awareness campaigns.
• Make a difference - Passion for crafting empathetic, inspiring and innovative marketing for social impact causes tied to the Uber product and purpose
• Passionate about making the world a better place through sustainability and proven track record building initiatives to help organizations do their part
• Evangelize new ideas - Work with Product, PR, Regional Marketing and Ops teams to champion ideas that lead to effective conversations around social impact, sustainability, and key brand messaging
• Measure for impact - Working with product and marketing channels, test, iterate and measure impact campaigns have on awareness and adjust accordingly to optimize for results and KPIs.
• Ability to understand cultural moments and how to leverage to increase the brand's narrative
• Trust & Reputation - ensure all brand tactics and activities are aligned with our goal to increase brand trust and love
• At least 6 years of relevant brand management experience
• Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium.
• A "builder" personality: You're biased toward action, a phenomenal collaborator and master simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
• Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and seek something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
• Deep experience targeting multicultural consumers with impactful campaigns
• Knowledge of upper funnel versus lower funnel dynamics
• Strategic mindset to translate insights into global Marketing priorities
• Highly collaborative in how you seek challenges and implement solutions
• Proficient in articulating quantitative business data layered with consumer insights
• Experience with multicultural campaigns, segmentation, and cultural moments
• Firm belief in Social Impact, community, and corporate responsibility