Tribune Content Agency is seeking to hire an Operations & Salesforce Analyst. This position involves the oversight of Tribune Content Agency's editorial, sales and customer processes, acting as the liaison between the editorial, sales and marketing teams and technology. This includes managing and using the various internal and external systems, such as Salesforce.com. Additionally, this includes supporting the internal staff and external customers that rely on these systems and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
This role will be fully remote and can be based in any of these states: CA, FL, IL, IN, LA, OH, WI.
Tribune Content Agency is committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds, voices and visions. Be yourself. Bring yourself. Because that's the only way we will deliver on our mission to provide meaningful journalism to the diverse communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable for fostering inclusion and opportunity across race, gender, age, creed, identity and experience. Join us.
What is Tribune Content Agency?
Tribune Content Agency is a team of passionate editors, rights managers and technology experts providing quality content solutions for publishers around the globe. Working with a vast collection of the world's best sources, we deliver a daily news service and syndicated premium content to more than 2,000 media and digital information publishers in nearly 100 countries.
As part of the Tribune Publishing family, we've been creating and distributing premium content since 1918. We've chronicled a century of history. Now we want to help you tell the stories of the next 100 years.
Learn more at https:// tribunecontentagency.com/us/
The Operation Support & Salesforce Analyst's main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of key technologies that are used within the organization and the accompanying business processes.
- Responsible for supporting the sales processes through Salesforce.com and other systems to ensure high productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with the internal teams and external vendors to resolve issues that are escalated by our customer support team.
- Manage small technical projects.
- Write business requirements and create documentation for system enhancements.
- Assist in testing of new development work.
- Manage various aspects of the new product implementation process.
- Understand and embrace Tribune Content Agency values and standards, ensuring all work reflects these standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving start-up environment.
- Ability and willingness to collaborate.
- Contribute to a collaborative and healthy workplace with high energy and expectations.
- Must be self-directed and constantly looking to add value to processes and customer experience.
- Must be familiar with web technologies and services in B2B and B2C contexts, including XML, RSS and feed translation.
- Must have had some direct involvement in one or more of the following fields: Web-based publishing, newspaper or magazine industry, content syndication and advertising.
- Must be able to quickly grasp new technologies and their potential impacts on our businesses.
- Must be comfortable working with, and directing, outside technical staff.
- Must have previously managed technology projects.
- Familiarity with systems including Salesforce.com and content syndication platforms a plus.
- Exceptional analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- A broad understanding of dynamic, data-driven web-site development and related technologies
- Ability to juggle demands of multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Extended hours may be required to meet project deadlines.