Nuveen is the investment management arm of TIAA. It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, listed equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future. For more information about the firm please visit our website at www.nuveen.com
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Institutional Advisory and Sales
Provides reports on financial data, market and economic conditions, and investment activities to decision makers.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Gathers and analyzes relevant financial data and economic information from a variety of sources, using financial modeling tools and techniques.
- Prepares investment reports on findings and financial analyses; presents recommendation on investment activities.
- Analyzes assigned investment products and processes to ensure compliance with related laws and regulations.
- Interacts with other departments to create financial models in order to evaluate investment profitability under a bearable risk level.
- 3 Years Required; 5 Years Preferred
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.