TIAA GBS India was established in 2016 with a mission to tap into a vast pool of talent, reduce risk by insourcing key platforms and processes, as well as contribute to innovation with a focus on enhancing our technology stack.TIAA GBS India is focused on building a scalable and sustainable organization , with a focus on technology , operations and expanding into the shared services business space.
Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.
The Data Analyst will be a key member of the TIAA Financial Services (TFS) Insights & Analytics team reporting into the Head of Strategic Initiatives and will be responsible for transforming data into compelling visual stories that will have a direct impact on intermediate to executive level business decisions in addition to the data tools leveraged by the companies power users.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Leverage strong research and writing skills in partnering with analytic teams to clean and prepare data for optimal visual
- Acquire, process, parse and occasionally combine diverse datasets while creatively looking for opportunities to tell stories
in new and different ways by visualizing data
- Serve as in-house expert in the proper use of information graphics
- Build out data visualization needs for longer term projects & stay abreast of the latest tools and techniques in data visualization and story-telling
- 2 Years Required; 3 Years Preferred
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.