TIAA GBS India was established in 2016 with a mission to tap into a vast pool of talent, reduce risk by insourcing key platforms and processes, as well as contribute to innovation with a focus on enhancing our technology stack.TIAA GBS India is focused on building a scalable and sustainable organization , with a focus on technology , operations and expanding into the shared services business space.
Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.
Senior Data Operations Analyst
Provides technical support on IT-related activities for hardware, software and network technologies.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Installing, maintaining, administering and updating systems; setting up security parameters to ensure that all systems are operating properly.
- Providing training to users on new applications, technologies and equipment.
- Providing support for local applications and databases; diagnosing and repairing computers and network hardware.
- Providing technical support for workstations and office applications.
- 3 Years Required; 5 Years Preferred
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- Architect, install, configure, administer, and troubleshoot InfoSphere Information Server (IIS) in clustered environment.
- Experience in architecting and deploying high availability and Prod DR set up.
- Knowledge of Load balancer (LSF) and Grid Tool kit.
- Expertise within the IBM Information Server stack, Information Governance Catalog, Information Analyzer, Quality Stage, Information Services Director and how they interact across various components including metadata repositories, web servers, etc.
- Manage the planning and execution of environment changes like fix packs, upgrades, recycles, and planned outages.
- Should be able to support day to day tasks like – addition/updating of TNS entries, odbc entries.
- Familiarity with bash and Python scripting, scheduling tools (Autosys).
- Experience on other ETL tool like Talend will be preferred.
- Hands on Monitoring tools like Splunk will be added advantage.
- Experience with and the ability to work within change management and release management protocols.
- Willingness to work off-hours and weekends to accommodate implementation requirements.
- Candidates must be able to work independently, be organized, self-motivated, inquisitive problem-solvers with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to broaden and expand technical skills. This includes the MQ MFT, Kafka and Sterling Integrator.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.