Data Analysis, Nuveen
Provides basic data collection, research and analysis of Strategy & Planning (S&P) issues in support of the consulting team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Helps consultants and analysts identify critical S&P issues and hypotheses and develop key analytical engagement components.
- Collects S&P data, researches business issues and markets, and reports findings based on consultant hypotheses and directions.
- Analyzes research information and provides results to help engagement team derive S&P trends, conclusions and recommended solutions.
- Collaborates with engagement team members to derive S&P trends, conclusions and recommended solutions based on the analyses.
- No Experience Required
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
TIAA GBS India was established in 2016 with a mission to tap into a vast pool of talent, reduce risk by insourcing key platforms and processes, as well as contribute to innovation with a focus on enhancing our technology stack. TIAA GBS India is focused on building a scalable and sustainable organization , with a focus on technology , operations and expanding into the shared services business space.
Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.