SalesForce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Developer--Contract
SalesForce Marketing Cloud Developer—Contract
Linux Foundation Overview:
The Linux Foundation is creating the greatest shared technology investment in history by enabling open source collaboration across companies, developers, and users. We are the organization of choice to build ecosystems that accelerate open technology development and commercial adoption.
The Linux Foundation is looking for a SalesForce Marketing Cloud Developer--Contract to join our team.
Location: Fully remote; US location preferred
● The Salesforce Developer develops, configures, codes, tests, and debugs;
enhancements to existing applications or purchased Appexchange applications.
● The Salesforce Developer will also troubleshoot and support implemented Salesforce
● Will assist with the creation of new campaigns, including data configuration, email
distributions, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the platform
● Minimum five years experience in integrating Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Sales Cloud.
● Deep knowledge of the SFMC platform: Sales Cloud, Lightning, Force.com platform,
- Cloud Pages, Smart Forms, Web Collect, Collect Tracking, Email Studio, Social Studio, Journey Builder, MobileStudio, Automation studio.
● Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force) is must
● Proficient in Marketing cloud connector, data extensions, integration with external
systems (API) and knowledge of DMP and data integration is key.
● Basic Salesforce administrative functions including process builder, triggers and
● Prior experience implementing full cycle projects in SF Marketing Cloud.
● Experience with responsive website design and various forms of online marketing,
including mobile, social, content, email, etc.
The Linux Foundatiaon is an equal oppportunity employer.
Back to top