SalesForce Developer - Platform & Integration
- United States
The Linux Foundation is creating the greatest shared technology investment in history by enabling open source collaboration across companies, developers, and users. We are the organization of choice to build ecosystems that accelerate open technology development and commercial adoption.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who will play a key role in maximizing the efficacy of the CRM through integrations and APIs. You will be responsible for implementing design, development, testing and implementation of customizations, applications, extensions and integrations. You will report directly to Sales Operations and collaborate with Executives, Projects, Training, and Events teams to translate business needs into effective and scalable products within the CRM. Your contributions will directly impact the growth and future of the Linux Foundation.
Location: Fully remote; US Based
- Develop, configure, code, test, and debug; enhancements to existing or purchased applications
- Intrinsic ability to comprehend from a ‘Big Picture’ down to the details of what can and cannot be done. Designing work arounds to meet the requirements of the business
- Ability to quickly go from idea to scope, implementation, testing and debugging, includes understanding downstream ramifications and results
- help increase adoption by taking a complex org and making it seem simple for users
- Must be a US Citizen, Green Card Holder, or able to work in US without sponsorship
- 5+ years’ experience as a Programmer, Developer or Web Engineer
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing).
- Solid understanding of integrations, APIs, and SFDC (SalesForce) Platform
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Familiarity with navigating extremely complex orgs
- Basic understanding of open source projects
- Analytical Skills with the ability to solve problems
- Project management & prioritization skills
- Strong Communications skills
Nice to have
- Understanding of node.JS and golang
- Implementation of CPQ rules, products, bundles, etc.
Back to top