Identity Management (IDM) Sr. Developer-- Contractor
Linux Foundation Overview:
The Linux Foundation is creating the greatest shared technology investment in history by enabling open source collaboration across companies, developers, and users. We are the organization of choice to build ecosystems that accelerate open technology development and commercial adoption.
The Linux Foundation is looking for an Identity Management Sr. Developer to join our team.
Location: Fully remote; US location preferred
● Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and work independently (Very
● Conducting cross-functional role-modeling exercises with both business and technical
users to create roles that accurately reflect the organization’s business.
● Design, development, testing, implementation, and integration of Identity and Access
Management (IAM) systems and solutions.
● Assist team in managing SSO and Federation services (SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect)
● Apply debugging and improvise problem-solving techniques for production SSO issues
● Bachelor’s Degree with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Science.
● Minimum of 5 years in information security and/or software development experience,
with 3 years focused on Identity and Access Management (IAM).
● Experience with automating access control processes such as User Provisioning,
Onboarding, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), authorization models, Single Sign-On
(SSO), LDAP, Active Directory.
● Strong background in distributed systems development such as SOA, Web Services,
REST, APIs using a high-level language (Golang preferred).
● Experience with Databases (PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MySQL) is a plus.
● Experience with Modern authentication protocols including SAML, OpenID Connect
(OIDC), and OAuth.
● Auth0 Development/Customizations is a big plus.
● Experience with Cloud Computing platforms like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
● Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated
testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans) is a plus.
The Linux Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.