At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Procurement Agent to join our dynamic Missiles & Weapons Supply Chain team in Saint Charles, Missouri.
- Performs continuous review and analysis of demand and supply.
- Prepares and executes proprietary information agreements.
- Supports sourcing strategies, negotiations and documenting of contracts and agreements.
- Communicates performance expectations and metrics to evaluate and monitor supplier performance.
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at the listed location.
This position is for 1st shift.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a "U.S. Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. "U.S. Person" includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- More than 1 year of experience in supplier management or supply chain management.
- More than 1 year experience with Microsoft Office Products like Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- More than 1 year experience working in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- More than 1 year of experience managing suppliers/vendors to deliver products and services.
- Experience with FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations).
- Experience working on a Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA) compliant proposal.
Typically 3 or more years' related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred, but not required.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Position may require travel up to 10% of the time.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent.Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $60,350 - $81,650
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.