At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Stamping Teams operate assigned automated stamping machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
Night Shift: 9pm to 5am Monday to Friday (finish Saturday morning)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous night shift premium: 35%
- Uncapped potential for development.
- Work for global organisation.
- Great benefits +lots more.
Within our Stamping department you have the following responsibilities:
- You provide the necessary support to the stamping teams in the night shift, with a view to achieve the department objectives.
- Daily coaching and development of the team leaders.
- You act as point of contact for all night shift employees.
- You communicate TE's vision and values to all employees.
- You work closely with supervisors from other shifts and support services (Quality, logistics) so that information and knowledge transfer to and from the night shift runs smoothly.
- You conduct quality assessment interviews with employees.
- You are responsible for the attendance policy in the night shift.
- You are responsible for organizing training during the night shift (on-the-job training, VIK training, etc.).
- You support improvement proposals by employees and also take initiatives yourself that fit within the vision and objectives of the plant.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent through experience.
- Experience in a coaching or supervisory role (would be an advantage but not essential).
- Some technical affinity with knowledge/ interest of stamping is a plus.
- Fluent Dutch Language Skills required.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in the context of a smooth information knowledge transfer
- You are a smooth communicator, both to employees, colleagues and supervisors.
- You work in a structured way and like to think out-of-the box.
- You can make decisions independently. You are driven, results-oriented and you deal smoothly with changes.
- You are open to working night shit. Hours are 9pm to 5am monday to friday.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global technology leader enabling a secure, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions have been proven in the most demanding environments, enabling advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy technology, data communications, and for the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, we work with customers in nearly 140 countries. TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
WHAT TE CONNECTIVITY OFFERS:
We are pleased to offer you an exciting total package that can also be flexibly adapted to changing life situations - the well-being of our employees is our top priority!
• Competitive Salary Package
• Performance-Based Bonus Plans
• Health and Wellness Incentives
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
• Employee Resource Group
Across our global sites and business units, we put together packages of benefits that are either supported by TE itself or provided by external service providers. In principle, the benefits offered can vary from site to site.