LocationArlington SupportingDoN JSF F-35 Full-Time/Part-TimeFull-Time Number of Openings1 ClearanceTop Secret (TS) Security Clearance required and current within the last five years Description
The Security Operations Specialist shall support program personnel with any security requirements within the SAP facilities. Coordinates and oversees activity at the F-35's 1550 Conference Center. Must be able effectively engage with General/Flag Officer/SES levels at all times.
The Security Supports Specialist will perform the following responsibilities:
- Process Program Access Requests (PARs) through approved channels
- Perform all administrative security support requirements associated with the receipt, transmission, inventory, reproduction, disposition, and management of SAP material
- Develop (as required) and maintain a PSO-approved SAP SOP for each F-35 facility and ensure that the SAP processes and procedures are current and approved by the PSO
- Assist with the Security Education & Training support
- Send and receive all SAP visit certifications for SAP-briefed personnel
- Maintain SAP facility accreditations
- Maintain, monitor, and service post office box for the SAP program
- Conduct and report on an annual self-inspection of the SAP programs
- Other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience/Education Requirements
- Seven (7) years specialized experience in performing full dimension industrial security duties, including collateral, special access programs, and sensitive compartment information
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Thorough knowledgeable of multiple DoD and Services' security references, regulations and instructions pertaining to activity, physical and information security.
- In-depth knowledge of the NISPOM and JAFAN series security requirements
- Ability to constructively engage and resolve challenging situations
- Available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
- Independent self-starter, proactive and professional assertive
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask
Additional Information About the OrganizationFrom our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career. EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. supervisorUIDNone Specified
This position is currently accepting applications.