LocationDahlgren Supporting Full-Time/Part-TimeFull-Time Number of Openings1 ClearanceTS/SCI Description
As an information security risk specialist on our team, you'll use your experience to work with Navy programs to discover their cyber risks, understand applicable policies, and develop a mitigation plan. You'll review technical, environmental, and personnel details from engineers and SMEs to assess the entire threat landscape. Then, you'll guide your client through a plan of action with presentations, white papers, and milestones. You'll work with your client to translate security concepts, so they can make the best decisions to secure their mission critical systems. This is your opportunity to act as an information security subject matter expert while broadening your skills in cloud architecture, MBSE, or data science. Join us as we protect our Navy's cyber infrastructure and critical systems.
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- 7+ years of experience with cybersecurity and performing cyber risk assessments or cyber vulnerability remediation
- Experience leading cybersecurity projects or providing senior subject matter expertise to a customer in a cyber domain
- Experience in vulnerability assessment and scanning tools, including Assured Compliance Assessment Solution?(ACAS)?and assessing system compliance with security controls
- Experience with Security Technical Implementation Guides?(STIG)?and vulnerability remediation
- Experience with developing or leading the development of security documentation
- Ability to help a customer improve cybersecurity risk posture of their program or system
- Ability to perform system vulnerability scanning and develop mitigation recommendations
- IAM or IASAE Level III Certification or the ability to obtain
- 7+ years of experience and a Bachelors degree
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain all job duties required of the employee. There may be additional activities, duties and/or responsibilities that are required for this position that are not listed in this job description.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career.
- System High Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law
System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career. EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. supervisorUIDNone Specified
This position is currently accepting applications.