LocationArlington Supporting Full-Time/Part-TimeFull-Time Number of Openings1 Clearance Description
Industrial Security program is structured to provide the Agency with a capability to ensure that its contractor performance entities are in full compliance with both National Industrial Security Policy, as codified in the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and other governing regulations. executes these responsibilities by being the sole entity for issuing Contract Security Classification Specifications (DD Form 254) for efforts.
- The Information and Industrial Security Lead duties include, but not limited to, include:
- This assistance shall include the verification of, and, as necessary, the processing of facility security clearances for contractor and consultant facilities
- Determining the data requirements and preparation of the DD Form 254
- Contract Security Classification Specification
- The coordination and preparation of National Interest Determinations (NIDS)
- Maintaining a database of performer Facility Security Officers (FSO)and other contacts
- Coordinating security and other requirements with the DSS
- Other duties may be assigned.
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Industrial Security Support Services, the contractor shall support the Government in establishing security requirements for OCONUS Maintenance Repair Overhaul & Update (MRO&U), Depot, and Supply Warehouse facilities for assigned operations. The contractor shall assist in the development of all pertinent security documentation to include security protocols, Security Aspects Letters, and any associated documentation required for Foreign Cleared Defense Contractors.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the Supply Chain Risk Management, DoD Directives, IC Directives, and NISPOM.
- Attend meetings (either locally or out-of-area) and create meeting summaries or trip reports
- Prepare and submit meeting minutes on an as-required basis
- Prepare/present briefings, incorporating graphics (if appropriate) for/to SID
- Prepare various security forms associated with their duties
- Assist in entry control and perform escort duties for visitors
- Answer telephones and other modes of administrative communications in the performance of duties
- Perform self-inspections, identify security discrepancies, and report security incidents
- Perform, or support, security inspections, identify security discrepancies and prepare reports
- Perform courier duties within the continental United States (CONUS)
- Perform user-level security administrator and information security responsibilities are required and in compliance with US Codes, Executive Orders, and DoD and policy
- Perform objective reviews on all documentation encountered during performance of duties
- Active TS Clearance
- With BA/BS degree, minimum of seven (7) years specialized security experience which includes Physical Security discipline.
- If no BA/BS, possess a minimum of ten (10) years specialized security experience which includes Physical Security discipline.
- Ability to travel to CONUS and/or OCONUS locations
- Limited travel within the region
- Must have active US passport for OCONUS travel requirements
System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career. EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. supervisorUIDNone Specified
This position is currently accepting applications.