LocationDahlgren Supporting Full-Time/Part-TimeFull-Time Number of Openings1 ClearanceSecret Description
Consults on vulnerability identification, new threat exposures and emerging security technologies. Applies advanced consulting skills and/or extensive technical expertise; full industry knowledge. Develops innovative solutions to complex problems. Works without considerable direction; May mentor team members.
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Experience executing Cybersecurity Service Provider Analyst tasks for Vulnerability Management, Cyber Tasking Orders, Asset Management, Configuration Management, and Continuous Monitoring Initiatives
- Secret Clearance
- DoD 8570 CSSP Analyst Certification
- Vendor Approved Windows OS Certification
- 2 of the 3 (ArcSight, HBSS, and/or ACAS) Certs
- Additional Qualifications:
- Experience with the Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology (IT)
- 2+ years of experience as a CSSP Analyst
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain all job duties required of the employee. There may be additional activities, duties and/or responsibilities that are required for this position that are not listed in this job description.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career.
- System High Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law
System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career. EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. supervisorUIDNone Specified
This position is currently accepting applications.