Sr. Staff BT Software/Firmware Engr
The candidate will function as a Bluetooth Application Software/Firmware Engineer developing and supporting leading edge BT (Bluetooth) and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) products. Specific duties include but not limited to:
* Work on Synaptics Bluetooth firmware development and bug fix.
* Apply Synaptics BT solutions for consumer electronic products like wearable, BLE mesh, audio box, appliances, etc.
* Provide design, development, and debug support for complete customer product development cycle from product definition to production line test.
* Be comfortable interacting with marketing, engineering and customers to adapt Synaptics technologies to new platforms and solutions as well as to promote company technology at trade shows, conferences, seminars as needed.
* Minimal supervision. Able to travel to support customers.
* Work location can be Shanghai
Required skills / experience:
* BSEE/BSCS or MSEE/MSCS, 2 - 10 years of embedded software/firmware development experience using C/C++ programming languages.
* Familiar with RTOS and embedded Linux architectures. Android and iOS software development experience is a plus.
* Working knowledge of Bluetooth/BLE spec and stack is a big plus.
* Experience with MCU architecture and transport protocols such as UART, I2C, SPI, USB.
* Team player. Good interpersonal communication and writing skills in English and Mandarin.