Zone Operations Specialist
- Pleasanton, CA
This position supports key functions at our San Francisco Zone office located in Pleasanton, CA.
The Zone Operations Specialist reports to the Zone Director, and provides wide -ranging support to all SFO Zone Personnel and SFO retailers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to zone, including arranging meetings and events; coordinating itineraries for the zone managers; contacting vendors; managing zone office facility, supplies and computer equipment; composing spreadsheets and reports and PowerPoint presentations; handling zone timekeeping.
- Participate in regional/retailer marketing events; act as liaison between Subaru and the customer for basic information and "giveaway" items; warehouse and maintain inventory of marketing assets at the zone office and with off-site vendors.
- Assist Zone Retailer Development Manager with preparation and processing of dealer development activities and documentation; prepare and distribute reports; update binders and contact materials; coordinate dealer franchise agreements, renewals, ownership changes; track Signature Facility Program Financial Agreement activities and process payments.
- Maintain and monitor all pool and marketing vehicle activity and documentation; track and maintain license plate inventory, registration and insurance cards.
- Assist Zone Retailer Training Manager with zone initiated training activities; participate in SOA sponsored training activities to enhance knowledge of Subaru programs and product; maintain tracking sheet with process of zone employee training status.
Education/Experience : A 4-year college degree(BA/BS) and at least 2-4 years of experience in sales, marketing, or retailer operations is preferred.
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills, in particular, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and some Access
• Strong organizational skills and a fine attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Professionalism and knowledge of Subaru products a must
• Analytical skills with working with spreadsheets, databases and reports
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work independently
• Must possess a clean, valid driver's license
• Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle
• Must be able to lift 45-50 lbs
• Must be open to future relocation(s) for career progression
Back to top