Video Production Assistant Internship (1 Year) - Paid Internship
Course of Study
Associates or Bachelor's degree with major in Multimedia Journalism, Communications, Film Production, English, Automotive Technology Management or Automotive Studies
- 1 year in length [37.5 hours per week during the summer; ~20-25 hours per week during the school year]
- Internship to begin end of May/early June and end the following May
- $19 an hour
- Location - Washington DC Area Training Center, 8430 Spires Way, Suite EE, Frederick, MD 21701 (Field Service Training Department)
- After 1 st year of Associates or Junior in Bachelor's program
- Must be an active student for the entire length of internship
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Must possess a valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
Want more jobs like this?
Get Education jobs in Frederick, MD delivered to your inbox every week.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to work in a team environment
- Overall mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Assist in class preparation
- Assist in lab activities
- Assist in general training center activities
Subaru of America's Service-Technical Training area is a fast-paced and exciting environment that provides an opportunity to experience business training operations on a national level. This position is responsible for performing basic activities of a Field Service Training Manager/Developer to a lesser degree, acting as a trainee to a seasoned Developer/Instructor, and teaming up on regular training activities.
For more information about Subaru, go to www.subaru.com .