Grade: Professional 1
Location: Camden - Headquarters(Hybrid- On site)
Summary: Responsible for cost/benefit analysis of consumer finance incentive programs. Also responsible for communication of approved incentive programs to Subaru of America (SOA) and retailer network. Utilizes available software applications to review and audit subvention bills and report results, as well as assist management with presentations related to incentives.
- At both the national level and region level, develops, updates, maintains, reviews, and disseminates all incentive programs and documents. This includes all retailer finance programs provided through our captive finance company, Subaru Motors Finance (SMF), as well as national and regional retailer cash incentives.
- Reviews and audits all subvention charges by utilizing available software tools on a timely basis. Communicates disputes to the finance provider in a timely manner and works with finance provider personnel to resolve disputes.
- Develops, analyzes, and produces cost analysis of Retailer Finance Programs.
- Completes and distributes various reports/analysis to management, also developing and maintaining databases of widely used information (such as incentive programs, competitive incentive spending, Automotive Lease Guide [ALG] values).
- Maintains web information related to incentives.
- Reviews all Marketing-related communications for marketing of finance programs to ensure that offers and legal disclosure are proper.
- Reviews and approves all SMF rate exception requests.
- As needed, supports Incentive Accounting functions, designs reports and internal forms, makes program changes to databases, troubleshoots problems, documents procedures, and continuously looks for new ways to automate processes.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Accounting and Finance jobs in Camden, NJ delivered to your inbox every week.
- Ability to function and produce under pressure.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate and work with outside partners and information technology professionals.
- Utilizes creativity and expertise to interpret reporting requirements.