Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Intern, Ortho Sales & Operations
If you're passionate about being front and center with the latest medical technology, we want you on our team. Join Stryker and help us make healthcare better.
What We Offer
• A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
• Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way
• Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients
• Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your future career
What you need
• Currently working on completion of Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent; we will only consider students who plan to be enrolled in a degree-seeking program after the summer
• Cumulative 3.0 GPA or above preferred
• Must be permanent resident of the U.S. or U.S. citizen
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Ability to exercise independent judgment
• Proficient on basic computer programs: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Proven leadership and business acumen skills
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills
What you will do
• Shadow Sales Associates, Sales Representatives, and Operations Team Members to gain insight into all aspects of the branch; Attend and/or prepare a sales presentation
• Prepare a project segment that develops a target account list and or development of a marketing potential or strategy
• Learn selling skills, processes, and instrument use techniques by coaching/mentoring support from Sales Representatives, Sales Associates and Sales Managers
• Shadow and assist Team Member Drivers with the delivery of kits to and from account
• Assist Team Members in warehouse in assembling and breaking down instrument kits, preparing products for surgery, etc.
• Interact with various teams concerning the products
• Assist Sales and Field Operations Teams with special projects as assigned
$22.00 hourly wage - $28.00 hourly wage and a living stipend.
Stryker is a global leader in medical technologies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in MedSurg, Neurotechnology, Orthopaedics and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 130 million patients annually. More information is available at stryker.com.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. Employees and new hires in sales and field roles that require access to customer accounts as a function of the job may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain various vaccinations as an essential function of their role.