Why finance at Stryker?
Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation?Stryker was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs including training, certifications, mentorship, leadership programs, tuition reimbursement, one-on-one coaching and more!
As Finance Manager, Global Inventory COE, EMEA , you will work closely with business and finance leaders to establish, direct, coordinate, and administer a plan for managing all inventory related topics for Global Inventory COE Europe. You will provide support to the Senior Manager Inventory LATAM/EMEA and Senior Director Global Inventory COE for guiding all related stakeholders .
This role requires you to be onsite in Venlo a min. of one day per week.
What you will do
- You will analyse Inventory; provide information to facilitate business reviews and set up requirements from a finance perspective in a timely manner.
- You will initiate where needed and participate in projects with Divisional Finance and Operations (Asset management, local business, supply chain, etc.) in order to bring better insights for optimizing inventory
- You will be responsible for making the most accurate projections and budget for inventory related positions for all divisions
- You will be responsible for effectively communicating relevant information to all stakeholders
- You will proactively communicate changes in business trends, local business decisions or other issues that may have a financial and operational impact.
- You will analyze and communicate key business drivers to enable function business leaders to effectively manage their P&L and provide recommendations
- You will report out (line management and stakeholders) on each project with a regular update on progress and improvements and savings realized
- You will support the planning process with the divisions based on projects (initiated/involved) on preparing forecast models, consolidations, and coordination of projection calls
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent (Master's preferred)
- Fluent in English
- At least 5 years' experience in a matrix organization
- Experience with inventory is preferred
- Experience in Operations
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment, and responsibility
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
What we offer
Flat hierarchies and responsibility. Through flat hierarchies, we strengthen the initiative and willingness of our employees to take over responsible tasks
We grow talent. At Stryker we offer great personal and internal career development for our employees, with the possibility to make both vertical and lateral position movement.
Team spirit & engagement. We create engaged and inclusive teams that encourage colleagues to share their diverse perspectives and opinions
Competitive salary. With us, you will receive a competitive salary commensurate with your job.
Pension plan. We offer our employees an attractive pension plan.
Recognition of your performance. At our company, outstanding individual and cross-functional team performance is rewarded. Ideas, projects, or other exceptional achievements can be submitted for various awards on a local and global level.
Stryker Women's Network (SWN). The SWN is committed to an open and modern corporate culture that fosters the development of talented and dedicated women. SWN is open to all employees and strongly advocates an inclusive work environment.
Stryker is a global leader in medical technologies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in MedSurg, Neurotechnology, Orthopaedics and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 130 million patients annually. More information is available at stryker.com.