Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
• Relationship-builders. Thoughtful product specialists who create genuine, trusting relationships with surgeons, hospital staff, internal team members and potential new customers.
• Team players. Collaborative partners who are excited to give it their all working side-by-side with surgeons in the operating room as well as with their internal team members back in the office.
• Detail-oriented thinkers. Individuals with keen attention to detail and who recognize that even the smallest aspect can make a big impact.
• Problem-solvers. Associates who anticipate challenges and quickly resolve problems as they arise, even in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty.
• Customer-focused specialists. Individuals who make decisions thinking first of our customers and our business.
• Go-getters. Achievers who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker's mission to make healthcare better.
What you will do
Learn new technology. Provide support to surgeons. Change healthcare. Improve lives. As an Associate Mako Product Specialist at Stryker, you will help improve orthopedic surgeries around the world and help us achieve our mission of making healthcare better.
In this role, you'll be responsible for helping surgeons use Stryker's Mako robot- our newest product used in robotic-arm assisted surgery. Acting as a helpful source for all things related to the Mako, you'll provide clinical support to all end-users, offer guidance and assistance during surgical procedures, and resolve technical product and service issues as needed. In addition, you'll also provide customer education and ongoing in-services, such as assisting surgeons in pre-operative implant planning. We'll count on your attention to detail to ensure all cases are planned and reviewed with surgeons prior to scheduled surgeries, and that all inventory is accounted for. In addition to the trusting partnerships you'll build with surgeons and hospital staff, you'll also work collaboratively with internal sales and marketing colleagues, helping them grow product utilization and increase volume with current and potential customers.
If you're passionate about being front and center with the latest medical technology, we want you on our team. Join Stryker, and help us make healthcare better.
What We Offer
• A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
• Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way
• Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients
• Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
• Flexible, engaging work environment
What you need
• 4-year degree or equivalent
• Valid drivers' license with good driving record
• Demonstrated aptitude in technical skills and technology systems and administrative procedures (e.g. ERP software, Office Suite, file processing and record management).
• In addition, we prefer:
o 1 year of relevant work experience
o Previous experience in a sales or technical product environment, preferably in the healthcare industry
- 12 paid holidays annually
- Health benefits include: Medical and prescription drug insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, personalized healthcare support, wellbeing program and tobacco cessation program.
- Financial benefits include Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), 401(k) plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), basic life and AD&D insurance, and short-term disability insurance.
For a more detailed overview of our benefits or time off, please follow this link to learn more: US Stryker employee benefits
Stryker is a global leader in medical technologies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in MedSurg, Neurotechnology, Orthopaedics and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 130 million patients annually. More information is available at stryker.com.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program on our referral page
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. Employees and new hires in sales and field roles that require access to customer accounts as a function of the job may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain various vaccinations as an essential function of their role.